Monday, March 9, 2009

Random Top 10 (March 7-8)

"Oh, it's the life to be up on the scene..." Excuse me for not uphelding my oath to bring five random women for the past two days. However, I'm making up for that with today's Random Top 10 List. Enough literal procrastination here goes...

1.) Jessica White (FLAWLESS! 'Nuff said.)

2.) Elisha Dushku (She's been that chick for quite some time now. Reminds me of a Greek temptress.)

3.) Graph (No, no not the rapper. This sultry & confident member of Talib's Idle Warship can make any black snake moan. Word!)

4.) Rosalind Sanchez (Still waiting on that breakout role that really puts her in the forefront. Till then, we can just enjoy the outfits she "breaks out" of.)

5.) Selita Ebanks (Mariah's on it but don't some of you think Nick Cannon made a mistake?)

6.) Vida Guerrera (For some reason as beautiful as she is, I though she was a sididdy airhead, boy I was glad to be mistaken.)

7.) Vanity (Though she's no longer out there like that, Last Dragon is still one of my favorite movies of all time and Vanity is still eye candy, even in her forties.)

8.) Kelis (Did you not watch "Milkshake?!?! AND "Bossy" for that matter???)

9.) Christina Milian (Been on her since she was on the Disney Channel & as far as I'm concerned, has yet to lose a step.)

10.) Christina Aguilera (Songs have been written about her as a reference to the moving of that powder. I wanted to purposely keep the Christina-isms/ Disney Channel references going. She gets the nod mainly for having her child and coming back more refined physically than ever. Word!)

* Please note: there will be a list for today, March 9th as well*

No comments:

Post a Comment