Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random Top 5 (3/5/09)

I'm keeping this list short & sweet not much of a description for each. I'm a little tired...

1.) Stacey Dash (40+ and she's still got it!!! Real talk.)

2.) Keri Hilson (Love her style. Not sure if it's her hair, her height, her clothes - did you see them pants on Rip the Runaway, HA, I did. Turnin' me on ain't even the phrase.)

3.) Angela Simmons (the younger female Simmons gets my vote, sorry Vanessa. Simply irresistible.)

4.) Joy Bryant (the looks of a model & the elegance of a Victorian era leading lady. I love the way she talks. Some of the best natural beauty I've seen in a minute. That's very important to me.)

5.)Malaak Compton Rock (Did you NOT watch Black In America last week?!?! The woman is FOINE!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment